Green Marker - CSA farm, visit us on share pick up day!
Blue Marker - we sell directly to the public from our farm, come on over during open hours!
Red Dot - please make an appointment before visiting our farm or buy our products at locations listed.
Buying locally grown and produced food is a terrific idea. Local vegetables, fruits, meats and dairy are loaded with benefits for you and your family. When you purchase directly from the farm, you’re buying foods that are exceptionally fresh, nutritious, flavorful, economical and sustainable.
- 2014 Monadnock Region Guide to Local Farms
- www.MonadnockTable.com/farm-directory. Monadnock Table Magazine also prints its directory in their quarterly magazine
- Harvest to Hand (this is a Mobile App. Visit www.HarvestToHand.com)
- Keene Farmers’ Market – Tuesday and Saturday 9am-1pm (May – October) on Gilbo Ave, Keene, NH - SNAP Accepted and Market Match offered!
- Jaffrey – Monday 3-6pm (June – September) Downtown Jaffrey, NH - SNAP Accepted and Market Match offered!
- Rindge – Thursday 3-6pm (May– October) Intersection of Route 202/Bradford Street, Rindge, NH
- Harrisville – Friday 5:30-7:00pm (June – August) at the Harrisville Mill Complex in Harrisville, NH
- Winchester - Saturday 10am-2pm at the Winchester Town Hall (winter) and Main St, Winchester NH (summer) - SNAP Accepted and Market Match offered!